Saturday, June 14, 2008

cancer - 2pts, environment - 1pt

I'm pretty sure Nalgene is trying to kill me.
I'm not really okay with them stopping sales and production of all their BPA covered, cancerous bottles, but not recalling all the ones I already own.
I'm determined to hold onto them until there's actually a recall and I can get them replaced with new non-BPA covered bottles, which are probably still cancerous but we don't know about the cancer yet so they're currently safe to drink from.... kinda like Splenda - It will kill you, we just don't know where you're cancer will be yet (finger?, brain?, liver?) and how long it takes to get it....

I dropped my maybe safe Nalgene of Erica's and it didn't break. What a surprise! But, the McD's straw I had inside did break. Then i had shattered straw throughout my tea. Is that safe to drink? Am i going to get cancer from small shards of ingested plastic! Should i become like a bubble person to be safe? Wait, no...bubbles are plastic!!!!!

1 comment:

AGUecker said...

How does a straw shatter?