Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Starting to Get Over my Funk.... I think

Goals:
1. Say things that I want to say, no matter how uncomfortable they are.
2. Move as soon as possible.
3. Visit Clo before I move.
4. Get a temp job
------
In other news, I saw Robbie today. He seems to be doing well. They are moving into their apartment in the next few days.

My dad is still really upset about his dog dying. He doesn't act like he wants to live. It's really upsetting to everyone, but I hope he can get out of this funk soon. This is part of the reason I'm not an animal person I think.

I wonder what things would be like if i had made different choices, like if i took a different bar besides the California one....

1 comment:

AGUecker said...

I'm sure you'll always wonder what might have been different if...

But that's the whole point of the "What if" game. You just can't give it too much weight.