Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The End or The Beginning, A Story in Three Verses

1
I'm still looking for a job...
at 12:05am
Stacey's still sleeping
probably like a normal person
apparently
i'm abnormal
and baking cinnamon rolls
to negate any positive effect
that running today might have had.
2
i still have lots of anger
toward a particular person, or three
one, anger because i love
two, anger because you don't love
three, anger of evil
another i resent
resents me to
but pretends to fawn
and finally
my equal, my all in all
i wonder what you're thinking tonight
if you dream of me too
3.
you think you understand me
but you don't
you think i was talking about you
but i wasn't
you think you can forget me
but you can't
i think you need to get over your romanticism
but you won't
and YOU, you better be real

No comments: